JW Marriott San Francisco
Fresh from a multi-million dollar guest room renovation, JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square offers travelers to the Bay Area a luxury retreat in the heart of downtown. Situated in Union Square, guests are conveniently located near many of San Francisco’s notable points of interest, including Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and the Financial District.
Guest rooms and suites feature gleaming rosewood, cherry and quartz finish, spa-inspired bathrooms and the latest in technology. Enjoy an invigorating workout in the contemporary fitness center or savour sophisticated California cuisine and artisanal cocktails in Level III, an all-day dining destination
Benefits of staying at the hotel include…
- Networking: Onsite social activities for conference attendees and speakers
- Upscale Services and Amenities: Fully equipped fitness center
- Dining Experience: Satisfy all of your cravings at Level III, our hotel’s signature restaurant. Open for all-day dining in Union Square, Level III offers a delicious breakfast buffet and sumptuous chef’s creations like artisan grilled cheese and savory king salmon.
- Accommodations: All guest rooms offer flat-screen TVs, WiFi and comfortable workstations, some include stunning views of the city
- Location: Moments from AT&T Park, Chinatown the Financial District.
To make your reservations, please contact JW Marriott San Francisco:
515 Mason St,
San Francisco, CA
Direct: +1 415-771-8600
IMPORTANT: Strategy Institute is not affiliated with nor do we contract any third-party room booking service. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservations.