Parc 55 San Francisco – A Hilton Hotel
Parc 55 San Francisco – A Hilton Hotel is located in the heart of San Francisco, close to the Financial District and on the cusp of SOMA (South of Market), so it is the perfect setting for a stay in the City by the Bay. The hotel is also well connected to the city’s colorful neighborhoods so you can enjoy dining, cultural attractions and the local coffee shops.
All guest rooms offer flat-screen TVs, WiFi and comfortable workstations, some include stunning views of the city. When it’s time to workout, head to the 55 Fitness Center, fully equipped with cardio and weight equipment, to keep up with your fitness routine on the road. The Cable 55 restaurant is located in Parc 55 San Francisco – A Hilton Hotel in the Market and Fifth neighborhood and offers a delicious range of American classics, while Kin Khao serves delicious Thai food. Or relax in the Cable 55 Bar which features sleek, urban décor and offers an award-winning wine list.
Benefits of staying at the hotel include…
- Networking: Onsite social activities for conference attendees and speakers
- Upscale Services and Amenities: Fully equipped fitness center
- Dining Experience: Cable 55 restaurant and lounge, Kin Khao Thai restaurant
- Accommodations: All guest rooms offer flat-screen TVs, WiFi and comfortable workstations, some include stunning views of the city
- Location: Central downtown San Francisco location, with views of the city and bay. Walking distance to Cable Cars, Union Square and Moscone Convention Center
- Convenience: 13 miles from San Francisco International Airport, and conveniently located in the Union Square area of downtown San Francisco
To make your reservations, please contact The Parc 55 San Francisco:
55 Cyril Magnin St.
San Francisco, CA
Direct: +1 415-392-8000
IMPORTANT: Strategy Institute is not affiliated with nor do we contract any third-party room booking service. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservations.